Fast Food Pharmacy... kid's menu


Monday, July 9, 2007

today was monday

Why are Mondays always so horrible? The store is 24 hours. We never close but Mondays are always terrible.

If you have express pay on your profile then use it. I can not "override" it. If I could then I could potentially have lots of fun on your credit card. But if you really want to use that gift card then fine, I will take the express pay off your profile, reprint the damn labels and have the pharmacist do the consultation that the register is more than absolutely going to make me do. Fine 15 minutes of my life gone, in drive-thru no less.

$130 worth of medication... the gift card had $13.90 on it. You son of a bitch. Then you have the nerve to tell me that you want to use your express pay for the rest. No, I had to take it off your profile, so yes you will have to reach your obese hand into your purse and hand it to me you evil, annoyingly cheap bastard. I might be more forgiving for the gift card incident if you weren't driving a Lexus SUV.

Oh yes, can't forget this, why in God's name would you think being deaf and going through the drive-thru would be a good idea? Oh and then you misspell your name, your own goddamn name...

Oh and on a final note please I am not a pharmacist. So don't walk up to me, pull down your pants and say, "what will get rid of this spider bite?" ...Prayer. That was the nastiest looking thing I'd ever seen, and it looked severely aggravated, why was it aggravated you ask, oh because he tried to suck out the poison with a vacuum cleaner. Times like this I am so glad I am an intern and not the pharmacist because I get to say this sentence, "Pharmacist, you have a consultation." Take that for all those insurance calls you hand me.

No comments: