Fast Food Pharmacy... kid's menu


Monday, July 16, 2007

that damn call button

The window is huge. I can see you, you can see me. Why do you feel the need to push that god forsaken button. I have stopped even picking up the phone to say "I'll be there in a minute" I just pick it up and release the connection. Just because you have pulled up does not mean that I will immediately stop serving the other person because you are now unfortunately in my line of vision.

If you know that you have a shit load of medication then you know that I can not fit it through the tube. No I will not send them one by one and no you can not get out of your car and walk over to the first lane. If your kid is asleep in the car then get in the frst lane and wait or come inside those are your choices. The end.

If you left your Percocet prescription in New jersey that is just too damn bad. No we can't transfer it. The doctor can't call it in, he can however call in Vicodin. Oh you only want the stuff with the oxy then I suggest you go back to Jersey to get your prescription.

Oh and by the way yelling at my pharmacy manager that you hope she dies in pain is not a good way to ensure customer service b/c I am almost sure when/if your doctor does call in a prescription for you it won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon.

Your name is scratched out. We can not take it. I don't give a damn if you did it because the doctor misspelled your name. We can't take it. I don't know what the original name was so I don't know that this is yours.

You, who forged that Percocet prescription, it was good, the signature was almost a spot on match, however try not to let the little things get you. Like the fact that you wrote "tak 1 tab q h daily". So... every hour daily... nope not suspicious at all. Especially not for a quantity of 120.

I hate mondays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im just going to assume that you might possibly work @ cvs...because i do the same thing to our drive thru. lol.

amazing.

are you a tech or a pharmacist? i would love to join a blog ring and rant about my store...

McIntern said...

i'm an intern (glorified tech). sure drop me your e-mail and i can send you the invite.

Buy Lithium said...

thank for given information